Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday 13 : Favorite Romance Blogs

JENNA BAYLEY-BURKE

Currently: I'm not even in town! We're off on a work trip to Colorado for Hubba Bubba with BabyGirl in tow. I should be working on my lawyers book...


Mood: Wondering how 4 month old babies and airplanes mix...
--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~





  1. The Pink Heart Society

  2. Samhain Blog

  3. Babes in Bookland

  4. Love Is An Exploding Cigar

  5. Plot Monkeys

  6. Riding With The Top Down

  7. Romancing the Blog

  8. Sizzling Pens

  9. The Lipstick Chronicles

  10. The Novelty Girls

  11. The Soapbox Queens

  12. Writing Playground

  13. Naughty and Spice

3 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

No, I will not read all these blogs. No, I will not read all these blogs. No, I will not read all these blogs. OK--I'll skim just a few! I'm definitely going to limit my time reading blogs this month or I won't get anything else done.

Jenna, hope your trip goes well!

Delilah Marvelle said...

I LOOOVE the naughty and spice blog!!! Awesome line up, Jenna!

Anonymous said...

Short and to the point, Jenna. Now I have to go check them all out. I hope flying with a four month old wasn't too taxing.