Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's Your Biker Witch Name?


One of my favorite things about writing The Accidental Demon Slayer series is coming up with names and personalities for the geriatric biker witches that inhabit a good portion of the pages. These are hard riding, quirky gals who know how to have a good time. And in honor of them (and because it amused me), I bring you the What's Your Biker Witch Name? quiz. Are you a Mantrap Marcie Lusty Drawers? Is your husband otherwise known as Wino Wally No Brakes? Now's your chance to find out.

3 comments:

Jessa Slade said...

Hey, congratulations on your SBTB interview. Everybody loves the name generator. (And that's a lot of traffic on your website. Woo!)

Angie Fox said...

Thanks! It was a kick to write (both the book and the name generator). ;)

Dianne said...

You were a pain to track down LOL!!...I wanted to let you know personlly that I loved your book, have linked your web-site to my own (Books & Chat) and have found several more people who have bought this book and can't wait to read it. Is this a series? I need to know before I post a review about it at B&C.

Dianne The Deranged Book-a-Holc